Please read all the information below, and don’t forget to ask me if you have questions or doubts about the rules. When you have decided what you want, leave me a message with the contact form at the bottom of this page.
Please be specific.
Detailed descriptions and characters bios are very important information I need to work on your commission; it will make it easier for me to understand what you want and I can work faster this way, which means your commission will be finished sooner. The more details you provide, the more accurate I’ll be when drawing it :heh:
Payments must be done with Paypal. Please choose “Services” when it asks what kind of purchase it is.
Depending on complexity, these are the typical price ranges. I will ultimately select how much the commisioned piece will cost. I must receive a payment before I give the commisioned piece to the buyer.
- About character design – This commission includes the following only: full body shot (front and back view) and two head shots as shown in the example. Extras, like the sword in the example, are charged separately, please ask. If there are any existing references of the character, you need to supply them; if not, send photographic or other drawn references to work on the character.
- All my artwork is done in digital media. This means I use a tablet to draw directly into a painting software; there are no hard copies.
- Remember the art commissions will be done in my own personal style. Do not ask me to change it to your favorite artist/manga/anime art style.
- Only minor, reasonable changes can be made to sketches before finishing a commission. This applies also to sketch commissions that are not going to be inked/colored.
- I require a down payment to start working on the commission.
*About commercial use: If you would like to request an illustration for commercial use, the price will be different from the Standard prices seen in the table above. Please request a quote for commercial use in a message.
I suggest you also read:
The Complete Guidelines
I will draw, but am not limited to, the following:
- Kemonomimi (dog boys, cat boys, nagas, hybrids)
- Bondage, light S&M
- Light violence and blood
- Non-consensual or dubious consent
- Shonen-ai or yaoi content
I will definitely NOT draw:
- Robots / mechas
- …or anything I consider “disturbing”
The maximum number of characters per drawing is limited to 2. This means the prices given here limits the character number, if you want more characters included, the price will obviously increase. The backgrounds can either be simple or detailed, which will also reflect on the final price; however, I plan to focus on the characters more than the background. View the samples so you see what I mean.
*I reserve the right to decline any requests.
I do all of my works digitally, no exceptions.
Full color illustrations will be done at 300dpi. Inked illustrations will be done at 600dpi in b/w. The standard sizes I work on are A4 (210mm x 297mm) and B5 (176mm x 250mm), but it can be changed if you need a specific size.
Illustrations will be finished with Paint Tool Sai, Manga Studio 5, Corel Painter 12 and/or Adobe Photoshop CS6.
- Use the form at the end of this page.
- Explain your commission project to me in as much detail as possible and provide me with an email address. I will then contact you with a price.
- If you accept, send 50% of the payment, or full payment if you like, to my PayPal account.
- After I receive payment, I will start working on the piece. Changes can be done at this time. I will send sample sketches for your approval (minor changes can be made to the original sketch).
- Once you approve the sketch, I will go on with the inking and coloring (depending on which kind of illustration you choose).
- When I’m done, you will receive a low resolution, preview JPG image of your finished commission to your email.
- Please send the rest of the payment if you didn’t pay in full. If you paid in full, ignore step 6 and 7.
- You’ll then receive an email with the link where you can download a high quality PDF image; I will not provide the working files.
- I will post the commission on several websites for everyone’s enjoyment.
By providing full payment for the commission you agree to the following terms:
Commissions are for entertainment purpose only; copyrighted characters or designs are copyrighted by their original copyright owners and are to be used within limits of their copyrights. Original character designs will be copyrighted by their creators, in this case, the commissioning party, any artistic designs added by the artist, me, will be copyrighted by me. The commissions are not to be used commercially without the artists and copyright owner’s consent. Do not publish in any other websites without artist’s permission.
If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.